29 December 2008

my morning ritual

ritual [rich-oo-uhl] n.- any practice or pattern of behavior regularly performed in a set manner.

my morning usually starts out with filling my water kettle with filtered cold water and then putting it on the stove to boil. while the water boils i grind up my special mix of decaf & caffinated coffee beans and put together the pieces of my french press. a few moments later, in go the grounds and hot water, i give it all a little stir, pop on the top of my french press lightly, and let it all sit for another 4 minutes or so. i grab my favorite mug out of the cupboard and my mouth happily anticipates that first sip of hot morning deliciousness. ahhh...

so when i saw this great French Press Cozy by PatchworkPottery i wondered how i didn't know about this sooner!! how cute is that?!

No comments: